I had been on vacation. And when I come back, what do I see? That I've won an award! An award for the honest scrap! Wonderful! I m on cloud nine! I am so happy! So elated! So grateful! It has been given to me by Shopgirl who has a great blog A blessing a Day. Reading her blogalways makes me a happier person. Thank you Shopgirl for the award. It is my first award and a great impetus to keep blogging. ( Yes! Like it or not you will have to read more of me.)
And following the tradition here I'm telling some intimate details of me.
1. I am a virgin. And I want to lose my virginity to someone special.
2. I do not think I would like the guy whom my parents are going to select for me.
3. I might run away from marrying the guy whom my parents select. ( you might have guessed that already). Or on second thoughts I think it is a great idea to say 'I don't' when the priest asks.
4. I do not think my parents have any clue about my personality or they have any clue about the guy whom I may like.
5. I like cats, but I don't hate dogs, I am only afraid of dogs.
I am passing on this award to five other blogs. Really guys, it was very difficult to decide. Here's my five, each of them are really great blogs. Do visit them.
1. The Shh Diaries.
5. Bag lady
I have a feeling this coming year is going to be really wonderful! Happy New Year to you.